As [A] rapidly grows, there are constantly new opportunities to join the team. As a Recruiter, you will work with [A]’s Head of Talent to find top people from across North America to join the company. You will be responsible for identifying and recruiting highly qualified applicants to all open positions at the company, including executive-level opportunities.
You will have the unique opportunity to work with [A] leadership to learn how a startup company scales and hires. You will be responsible for ensuring that every new [A]gent is exceptional, and that the talent bar at the company remains at the highest level possible.
This is a remote role that can be done from anywhere in North America.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with the Head of Talent to fill the applicant pipeline with highly qualified candidates for open positions.
- Identify and contact high quality candidates who will thrive at [A] from both a skills and a cultural standpoint.
- Communicate extensively with candidates over a variety of channels, explaining open positions to them and continuously assessing whether they would be good fits.
- Coordinate between key leaders at the company to plan interview funnels and test projects that are consistent with [A]’s hiring standards.
- Provide interviewers and hiring managers with background information about each candidate.
- Support candidates through the interview and test project process as their primary point of contact and stay in touch with interviewers to collect feedback and ensure the interview funnel is executed well.
- Take ownership, along with the Head of Talent, over the quality of incoming applicants and new hires at the company.
- Participate in weekly team meetings and strategy sessions.
- Stay in consistent communication with team members via Slack.
You may be a good match for this role if you have...
- Perfect written and spoken English, and extremely strong communication and people skills.
- 3+ years of recruitment experience, preferably in-house.
- Experience recruiting for both technical and non-technical positions.
- An exceptional ability to multi-task.
- The proven ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to interact with professionals at all levels of an organization
- The ability to develop an extremely strong understanding of what it takes to thrive at [A] in a variety of roles and teams.
- The ability to accurately assess whether candidates will be able to perform and excel at a given position successfully in the long term as the company scales.
- A keen eye for the professional qualities needed to be an outstanding contributor on a large remote team.
- Familiarity with all aspects of global recruitment, and you must always be an outstanding brand ambassador.
- Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills.
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have proven yourself to be a hands-on contributor who can think outside the box.
- You are a strong cultural fit with [A]’s values: Be learners & teachers / Be honest & heroic / Service & expectations / Measure & improve
Cultural Fit at [A]:
- You love learning, you love teaching.
- You are constantly growing our own knowledge, and helping to grow the knowledge of others.
- You enjoy wearing multiple hats and roles, and titles are not important to you.
- You do top-quality work, manage quality, and make everything you touch better.
- You are comfortable working under strict confidentiality agreements and often behind-the-scenes.
- You are self-organized and manage time and resources well.
- You are able to not only work alone, but also communicate within a team by sending updates, tracking time, and other forms of communication while you work.
This is an opportunity to work from your home office along with colleagues from around the United States, Mexico, and Latin America, working to find and train the most talented [A]gents that match our culture of learning and teaching and our mission to make the world a smarter place through content engineering, intelligent systems, and digital experience.
[A] Team Benefits:
Being an [A]gent comes with its benefits. Work from anywhere. Advance your career on the leading-edge of the content and technology sciences. Earn a competitive salary, an infrastructure and office stipend, bonuses and for longtime [A]gents, participation in a profit-sharing plan. But many [A]gents find the best part of working as an [A]gent are the other [A]gents you work with and the culture at [A].
We take care of each other and we honor each other's work and contributions to the team. We work to make ourselves better and our [A] team better. We make efforts to adapt new technologies and methodologies that can help us optimize our time, and we expect you to collaborate on these efforts if you’re an expert on any of those fields. We communicate and reach out to other [A] players. We love learning. We love teaching. We write. We code. We support each other. For the right people, working at [A] feels like coming home.
What is [A]?
At its simplest, [A] is a distributed technology consulting company in the United States that focuses on content engineering and content management systems integration. We simplify complex technology for agencies and institutional clients. We focus content engineering and content technology, but our [A]gents are multi-talented and get called upon to deliver consulting, application development, architecture and strategy.
[A] is a team of intelligent [A]gents made up of smart people with many roles and no titles. We are content engineers, analysts, programmers, developers, architects, content strategists, strategic consultants, data scientists, producers, marketers, writers and communicators.
Learn more about [A] at simplea.com.
If this sounds like you, then write up a cover letter letting [A] know why you want to work at [A], what you do best, and what inspires you. A great cover letter will say much more than the resume (though we'd like to see that too).